Hachette Book Group
Take a deep breath and relax because the official Rick and Morty Wacky Waving Inflatable Mr. Meeseeks is here to help you out!
Specifications: 18-inch waving Mr. Meeseeks with fan in base (batteries not included)
One-of-a-kind Collectible: Watch Mr. Meeseeks "pop" into existence from its box and dance, wiggle, and shake away your problems
Mini Book Included: Learn more about this fan favorite character with the 32-page, 2-1/2 x 3-inch mini "user manual" complete with full color images from the show
A Great Gift: A perfect way for fans to show off their love for Mr. Meeseeks by displaying him on a shelf, desk, or bookcase
Officially Licensed: Authentic Rick and Morty collectible
PLEASE NOTE: This product can be powered by a 9-volt battery or by a specific AC adapter. (Battery nor AC adapter included with purchase.) Please read and follow the instructions included in the box to ensure optimal performance.
If using a battery:
- A rechargable Ni-MH battery is recommended for best performance and is a more cost-effective alternative to a common Alkaline (single-use) battery.
- If using an Alkaline battery, it must be NEW. Refer to product information sheet included in box for recommended brands.
DO NOT use a Carbon-Zinc battery (often labeled "Heavy-Duty"). This type of battery cannot produce enough power to operate the motor.
- To get the most life out of the battery, use in intervals no greater than 5 to 10 minutes. Operating in this manner will yield approximately 45 minutes of use.
- If your tube guy begins to get stuck in a downward position, it is time to replace the battery or recharge if using a rechargeable battery.
If using an AC adapter, it must follow the below specifications:
- Input: AC 100-240V (50-60 Hz)
- Output: DC 9V (1A or 2A)